WHY CHOOSE US?
We have expertise in supplying many industries and our customers include manufacturers of:
- radio communication products – HF, satellite, tactical radios, communication systems for underground mining environments
- precision agriculture products – GPS tracking systems, vehicle control systems, targeted nutrient release systems
- electrical control & protection systems – switchboards, switchgear, control panels
- aftermarket accessories for Recreational Vehicles (RV’s) - safe-towing solutions, gauges & sensors, spotlights for 4WD’s
- electronics – voltage conversion products, security monitoring, metal detection systems, media & advertising
- new technology products – including those for medical & industrial applications
We offer design assistance, prototyping, collaborative partnerships & 3rd party manufacturing support.
We partner with our clients to help them deliver quality products to their customers.
We have the knowledge, experience & engineering capability to help your company succeed !
Monday – Thursday
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
7:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Electrical cable assemblies
- Cable cutting and terminal crimping
- Wire tinning (solder dipping)
- Manual soldering to PCB’s or connectors
- Flat ribbon cable assemblies
- Electrical continuity testing
- RoHS compliant products
- Custom builds
- Plastic injection moulding (please note this service offering is volume-dependent)
- Flexible PVC tube cutting
- Product assembly service
- Printed Labels & printed Heat Shrink Tubing
- Rework of your product (we can fix the problem or amend to the new design level)
This is merely a summary of what we can do for you. If your requirements are not listed please call us as it is possible we can be of assistance.
We do not make/provide replacement wiring harnesses for private vehicles. Thank you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A supply partner you can rely on
- Customer service – the key to our success
- We will contact you to clarify your requirements
- We will deliver your products on time
- We will meet your quality expectations
- We will respond promptly to your enquiries
Our aim is to build a strong business relationship with you and your company. Many of our customers have been dealing with us for many years. Visits to our manufacturing plant are always welcome.