WHY CHOOSE US?
We help you with your goal of supplying high-quality products to your customers.
We help you with the selection of the right materials & components for your project.
We are a niche manufacturer with vast expertise & knowledge gained through supplying cable assemblies to many industries, including, manufacturers of:
- radio communication products – HF, satellite, tactical radios, communication systems for underground mining environments
- precision agriculture products – GPS tracking systems, vehicle control systems, targeted nutrient release systems
- electrical control & protection systems – switchboards, switchgear, control panels
- aftermarket accessories for Recreational Vehicles (RV’s) – gauges & sensors, spotlights for 4WD’s
- electronics – voltage conversion products, security monitoring, metal detection systems, media & advertising
- new technology products – including those for medical & industrial applications
We have the knowledge, experience & engineering capability to help your company succeed.
Monday – Thursday
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
7:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Electrical cable assemblies
- Cable cutting and terminal crimping
- Wire tinning (solder dipping)
- Manual soldering to PCB’s or connectors
- Flat ribbon cable assemblies
- Electrical continuity testing
- RoHS compliant products
- Custom Builds
- Plastic injection moulding (please note this service offering is volume-dependent)
- Flexible PVC tube cutting
- Product assembly services
- Printed Labels & printed Heat Shrink Tubing
- Rework of your product (we can fix the problem or amend to the new design level)
This is merely a summary of what we can do for you. If your requirements are not listed please call us as it is possible we can be of assistance.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A supply partner you can rely on
- Customer service – the key to our success
- We will contact you to clarify your requirements
- We will deliver your products on time
- We will meet your quality expectations
- We will respond promptly to your enquiries
Our aim is to build a strong business relationship with you and your company. Many of our customers have been dealing with us for many years. Visits to our manufacturing plant are always welcome.